Chicken manure organic fertilizer production line processing commodity organic fertilizer requires two steps: the early stage of the fermentation and processing parts and processing granulation. Biological organic fertilizer equipment need double pile fermentation, organic fertilizer granulator, horizontal mixer, disc granulating, rotary drum dryer, cooling machine, screening machine, coating machine, packing machine and conveyor equipment.
Firstly, the feature of the chicken manure organic fertilizer production line:
1, Organic fertilizer of chicken feces does not contain any chemical composition, as a result of chicken digest ability is poor, can use up the nutrition composition of 25% only, and the other 75% nutrition composition in feed follows excrement and urine reduction, make dry finished product contains nitrogen, phosphor, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein to wait for composition thereby.
2,The main material is organic matter in manure, organic fertilizer and manure, organic manure increased the soil organic matter content, organic matter can improve soil physical, chemical and biological characteristics, curing soil, improving soil fertility. China’s rural “by dung breeding, seedling by dung long” the proverb, to a certain extent, reflects the manure, organic fertilizer to improve soil.
3,Chicken manure fertilizer increased a lot of organic colloid, both at the same time with the aid of the role of microbes convert many organic matter decomposition to organic colloid, this greatly increased the soil adsorption on the surface, and produce many adhesive material, make consolidation of soil particles into a stable granular structure, improve the performance of the soil water, fertilizer and air permeability, and the ability to adjust the soil temperature.
Then, the feature of the organic fertilizer production line:
It need not to use the bucket elevator, bucket elevator while modelling beautiful, cover an area of an area small, but easy to damage to particles, and easy to jam, difficult to clean, high failure rate, height space is large. This process all use belt conveyor transportation equipment and large dip Angle belt conveyor, this not only ensure the fluency of conveying system, protect the grain, and reduced the plant height, reducing the infrastructure investment. The granulation method is disc granulation, which has wide adaptability to raw materials, large output and improved product appearance quality.
Lastly,the horizontal grinder is used in the mixing and crushing process. The horizontal grinder can not only crush the large particles in the raw materials to improve the pelletization rate of the system, but also fully mix the materials again. Granulation in the production of organic fertilizer granulation way choice is very important. In the current industry mainly include disk, drum, extrusion, such as a variety of ways; these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. The advantage of granulating disc is uniform granule, stable performance and long service life and can produce organic fertilizer and fertilizer can produce inorganic and organic inorganic compound fertilizer, the technology choice granulating disc.
Another article about: Sheep Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line