The application of organic fertilizer can improve the soil structure, increase the adsorption of harmful substances and heavy metals, and improve the quality and yield of crops. But the organic fertilizer without fermentation is also very serious, which will cause seedling burning, root burning, crop death and so on. Therefore, we must be careful when selecting the fermentation agent in the production process of organic fertilizer.
Here are some methods for selecting the fermentation agent for your reference:
- Select compound fermentation agent. The composition and function of different kinds of fermenters are different.
- Select the aerobic fermentation agent. There are two main types of organic fertilizer fermentation agents, i.e. aerobic fermentation and anaerobic fermentation. Aerobic fermentation can improve the fermentation efficiency and fermentation intensity through fermentation pusher (windrow turner), which is far superior to anaerobic fermentation in all aspects.
- Select the fast fermentation agent. The higher the dosage and the longer the time, the worse the result.
- Select the fermenting species with less bacteria after fermentation.
- Select the simple fermenting species. Some fermentation agent products are not only expensive, but also very troublesome. The operation of fanlock is likely to lead to failure, so try to select some fermentation agents in the operation room.
Zhengzhou Tianci organic fertilizer machine mainly produces 1-200000 tons of organic fertilizer production line, npk fertilizer production line, BB fertilizer complete equipment, organic fertilizer granulator and other fertilizer auxiliary equipment. Zhengzhou Tianci organic fertilizer machine has been developing and innovating for many years. In the future, on the road of enterprise development, it adheres to the development and scientific concept, meets difficulties with high-quality service, and strives for perfection.
Zhengzhou Tianci organic fertilizer machine provides new and old customers with all-round services including process design, equipment production, installation and debugging, production formula, after-sales service, etc. Over the years, the company has been innovating, transcending itself, challenging the limits, and striving to provide customers with 100% high-quality products.