As a new type of compost turner machine, Double-screws Turning Machine is widely used in animal manure organic fertilizer production and bio-organic fertilizer production. It is the core equipment of aerobic dynamic composting, and it is based on the organic Fertilizer manufacturing process and NPK fertilizer production machinery equipment family. The unique mechanical design and practical mechanical properties are rapidly multiplying, and it is the best substitute for replacing the manual and forklift materials. It is the mainstream product of the pre-fermentation application of organic fertilizer production line and biofertilizer project.
The Double-screws Turning Machine comprises a traverse device, a traveling device and a tumbling device, wherein the tumbling device comprises two reducers fixed to the frame, a screw shaft connected to the respective reducer via a coupling member and fixed with a spiral blade. When the device is walking on a specific track, the screw shaft will no longer work, and the screw shaft will automatically rotate to move against the work when walking to the effective work surface. The fermentation rate is increased, the compost is rapidly decomposed, the odor is prevented from being generated, and the fermentation time is shortened.
Double-screws Turning Machine performance characteristics:
- Fully stir the doping to make the material meet the granulation demand quickly.
- Due to the large stacking force, the material is supplemented with more fresh air, which helps the aerobic microbial fermentation to heat up, and constitutes a process of high-temperature exchange, which helps all kinds of beneficial micro-bacteria to develop and multiply in the temperature range where it adapts.
- The turner system can process the material into small clumps, making the thick and dense material pile loose and elastic, and forming a suitable porosity.
- After the raw materials are turned over and fermented, there is certain water content. The consumption of raw materials by a large amount of microorganisms generated after turning over the piles will also release the water in the carrier. Therefore, as the fertilizer process reduces water, in addition to the evaporation of the heat transfer composition, the turning machine flips the raw materials to form a forced water vapor volatilization.
- Achieve special requirements for the composting process. For example, the breaking of the raw material, the shape of the raw material pile or the quantitative shift of the raw material is achieved. As one of the important equipments in the fermentation equipment and organic fertilizer production process, the turner has been at the forefront of the development of the times, making great contributions to the organic fertilizer production line andbiofertilizer project.